Reader Comments

Triple Lock Profit

by Jeni Robert (2017-09-09)

 |  Post Reply

Here is a simple example. Say you had a fair coin which had a 50% chance of heads and a 50% chance of tails. If someone offered you a bet which was priced where the heads was Triple Lock Profit Review assumed at a 45% chance and the tails at 55%, you'd be foolish not to bet on heads. Why? Because they are pricing heads as if it will win 45% of the time, when you know it will win at 50%!

Add comment